Avere FXT Edge Filer 5600
The FXT Edge Filer 5600 is an all-Flash high capacity, high performance appliance for primary workloads in enterprise environments supporting analytics, research and development, rendering and more.
Compared to previous generation FXT models, the FXT 5600 has more 100% higher throughput, 100% more storage capacity and provides 300% greater density.
- Scalable to 24 nodes for performance and capacity scaling
- HA failover with mirrored writes
- Redundant network ports and power
- NFS, SMB, and multi-protocol data access
- Easy to Manage GUI Interface
- Email Alerts
- XML-RPC interface
- FIPS Level-2 Drives
Common Use Cases
Avere FXT 5600 Edge filers can add a cloud-ready storage tier to many enterprise workflows that demand performance.
These models can be found installed in many industries to:
- Provide seamless access to public cloud storage resources
- Move large quantities of data from NAS-to-NAS or NAS-to-Object resources for upgrades, migrations, and data center consolidations
- Offload performance from existing NAS storage to avoid expensive upgrades or expansion of storage infrastructure
- Integrate private object storage installations with existing storage environment
- Reduce latencies commonly experience in HPC and grid computing (distributed computing) environments
Learn more about using Avere as a Cloud Gateway
Learn more about using Avere for NAS Optimization
Learn more about using Avere to manage data moves and mirroring
Learn more about using Avere for Private Object Storage
Grow your cluster easily. Installations of the FXT 5600 scale to up to 24 nodes. For high availability, a 3-node cluster is a recommended starting configuration.
- 384GB DRAM
- 4GB NVRAM
- 9.6TB Flash SSD
- 4 x 10Gb ports
- 4 x 1Gb ports
- Height: 1RU